HR Coordinator- Lexington, MA
Our client, an organic wellness center, is seeking a skilled HR Coordinatorto assist withall human resource projects and processes for the company. Reporting totheHR Manager, this position will oversee the day to day performance of all employees, oversee all benefits and special projects, and provide guidance with theperformance review process, among other duties.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations and recommend best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Processes payroll and ensures payroll processes are correct; first point of contact for payroll related assistance or questions.
- Assists employees and managers with the administration of leave of absences including FMLA, ADA and the interactive dialogue process; generates communications in accordance with established policy.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations and investigations.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of relevant HR experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Demonstrated willingness with taking initiative and working independently.
- SHRM or HRCI Certification a plus.
Please send resumes to Chrisat email@example.com consideration.