HR Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst – Boston, MA
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company based in downtown Boston is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst with an HR backgroundto join their team for a 6-month contract with great potential to extend. This role is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic work environment in a highly-visible role. This position is an opportunity to join a fast-paced, world-class organization working directly with business leaders and HR SME's. To be qualified for this role, you must be a US Citizen or current GC holder, currently located in the greater Boston area, and have a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Support large-scale, cross-functional HR initiatives/programs
- Assist with the build-out of initiative/workstream plans and ensure execution of defined outcomes
- Manage project plans and roadmaps, identify and manage dependencies and risks, track initiative health and performance, manage governance, and ensure information disseminates appropriately.
- Manage prioritization and collaboration across various initiatives by influencing key internal partners.
- Work with subject matter experts and business leaders on key project deliverables
- Present content and facilitate solutioning sessions to drive toward a decision
- Drive usage of common tools, templates, and processes to build consistency across projects.
- Apply attention to detail and ability to connect complex ideas
- Provide regular project status updates to key stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Organizational Behavior, or related field
- Track record of successful enterprise-wide program management
- Demonstrated experience with technology adoption frameworks/methodologies
- Experience with project delivery methodologies eg: Waterfall, Agile
- Advanced MS Excel skills
If you would like considered for this role, please send your resume (Word preferred) to Angela at email@example.com.
NO C2C candidates will be considered for this role.