Help Desk Analyst
Help Desk Analyst- Boston, MA
Our client is currently seeking a Help Desk Analyst to join their team in Boston, MA!
The Desktop Support Analyst is responsible for assisting in the support and maintenance of desktop, laptop, and mobile hardware, software, and user functionality for the organization on a day to day basis. The Analyst will take ownership and perform follow up on all assigned tasks and be a self-starter. Core technologies include Windows 7 & 10, Apple iOS, Active Directory, and Exchange account management (O365 and Exchange 2010), MS Office and common PC software suites, desktop and laptop hardware, printers, and mobile device management and PC imaging systems.
- Participate in our client's ticketing system, including logging, assigning, troubleshooting, and escalating tickets for hardware, software, and application issues.
- Provide resolutions promptly via telephone, face to face meetings, or email.
- Coordinate other IT resources to assist in problem resolution as needed.
- Document procedures, standards, best practices, configurations, settings, installation sequences, and back-out instructions; ensure documents keep up to date.
- Currently pursuing further education in computer science or a related field
- Strong technical background with the ability to solve IT-related issues.
- Ability to communicate ideas and resolutions in a clear, concise, user-friendly manner.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively multi-task and manage his/her time both independently as well as within a team environment.
- Able to lift to 60 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
If you are interested and qualified for this role, please send your current resume to Charles at firstname.lastname@example.org