Global Payroll Specialist
Global Payroll Specialist opportunity with a top docileInternationalPrivate Equity firm located in Boston!
This role will report to the Senior Manager of Global Payroll and will be responsible for achieving the organization’s global and multi-state payroll processing objectives, as well asmaintaining the integrity of payroll to ensure all employees are paid correctly and in a timely manner.The ideal candidate will be verydetail oriented, have the ability to multitask and have excellent communication skills.
If this is an opportunitythat you are interested in, please continue reading:
- Prepare and process monthly and semi-monthly U.S. payrolls for multiple states using ADP Workforce Now and Time & Attendance
- Prepare 401(k) funding reports and perform annual 401(k) match calculations
- Update and process relevant benefit deductions in each of the payrolls
- Lead or assist with year-end activities related to domestic and international payrolls
- Convert salaries from USD to multiple currencies using various sources for exchange rates
- Reconcile payroll cash accounts and prepare the monthly cash journal entry
- Review quarterly and annual payroll tax reports for federal and multiple states
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance
- 3-7years of payroll processing experience, preferably in a global payroll department
- Proficient with ADP Workforce Now, iiPay, ADP Streamline
- Experience with PeopleSoft or other accounting systems a plus
- Highly organized and efficient in managing time, organizing the workspace, and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction
This is a full-time position that will pay between $80,000-95,000, plus a 10% bonus and 100%benefits.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org.