Family Office Administrator
Family Office Administrator – Boston, MA
Our client, an investment management firm with their office located in Back Bay, is in search of an organized, articulate Administrator to assist full-time with the operations of their Family Office. This is a hybrid role, combining basic to intermediate financial planning, executive administrative and family foundation management duties.
Responsibilitiesinclude but are not limited to:
- Calendar management, scheduling meetings and coordinating travel arrangements
- Expense reporting, categorizingand tracking
- Tracking tax documentation, including K-1s and SEC filings
- Maintaincharitable foundation donations, acknowledgment receipts and confirmation letters
- Coordinate processing for annual tax filings
- Reconcile bank accounts, handle bill pay and bank deposits, for personal accounts, the family-owned corporate entityand the family foundation
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience in financial setting preferred
- At least 5 years' experience asExecutive Assistantor Personal Assistant
- Family Office/High Net Worthexperience a huge plus
Interested and qualified candidates should contact Lianne at email@example.com directly to be considered.