Executive Assistant- Boston, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for an Executive Assistant position located in the Boston area. The ideal candidate has 2+ experience supporting C-Level Executives and is a detail-oriented professional with a positive attitude who enjoys a fast-paced, busy work environment.
This role is a contract-to-hire opportunity and has the chance to go permanent. This role will pay $30-$35 an hour within a 40-hour workweek.
- Extensive calendar management, including logistical coordination of internal and external meetings and committees
- Diligent phone coverage
- Travel arrangements and expense reporting
- Planning lunches and team events
- Preparing documents in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Organization chart updates
- Distribution list management
- Providing back-up for other department Executive Assistants as needed
- Other duties and small projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree (REQUIRED)
- Demonstrated analytical skills as well as proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Ability to work under deadlines and to accommodate last-minute changes
- Positive attitude and a good sense of humor
- 2+ years of Administrative support to C-Level Executives
If you are interested in hearing more details about this position, please send your resume directly to Hunter at email@example.com immediately.