Director of Enterprise Business Applications – Greater Boston
Director of Enterprise Business Applications- Greater Boston Area
Our client is an industry-leading healthcare software company looking for a Director of Product Management to join their Enterprise Business Applications team. In this role, you will be responsible for the leadership/ownership of a group of product areas within the organization.
You will lead a team of direct/indirect reports to successfully understand and respond to trends in the marketplace that impact future vision and roadmaps for your product portfolio. You will groom actionable backlogs of user stories for the Engineering team and assist Product Management leadership in driving overall growth and effectiveness across the entire product’s scope.
- Manage ongoing backlog allocations and prioritization of customer jobs to solve across the product portfolio, coaching direct reports to do the same for their area of ownership
- Articulate the product vision, understand the business problems that we need to solve
- Contribute to workforce planning, staffing/forecasting of resource requirements, continually assessing and optimizing team structure as well as processes, policies, and procedures to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness direct/indirect reports
- Understanding of healthcare/health IT environment preferred
- 10+ years relevant product management experience
- Technical knowledge of analytics – the ability to gut check technical feasibility and timelines
- Experience delivering enterprise platforms
If you are currently local to the Boston area and are qualified for this role, please send your resume (Word preferred) to Charles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE NO C2C, SPONSORSHIP, OR RELOCATION will be available for this role.