Digital Marketing Analyst
Digital Marketing Analyst – Boston, MA
A reputable Investment Management company is currently seeking candidates for a Digital Marketing Analyst opportunity. This role will be located in Boston, MA 02199. The Digital Marketing Analyst will primarily assist with data manipulation, analysis, and reporting to support on-going marketing campaigns, media/advertising, content, email, websites, apps, CRM initiatives, and social media marketing activities. Experience with Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics is required!
This is a 7+ month contract opportunity with compensation up to $33 per hour over a 40-hour workweek.
- Support campaign development efforts by helping define and implement measurement strategies that align with key marketing and business objectives
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define key performance indicators (KPIs) based on marketing, audience and brand objectives
- Attend recurring meetings with key stakeholders to ensure analytics requests and needs are being met
- Monitor in-field campaign progress and provide interim reporting and communications
- Produce detailed holistic digital marketing campaign reports and dashboards – summarizing key performance indicators for each campaign (e.g., impressions, engagement rate, click-through rate, website visits, website interactions, etc.)
- Provide data analysis support to help optimize the mix of marketing programs across paid, owned and earned experiences including, but not limited to, campaigns, media, content, email, website, apps, CRM initiatives, and social media marketing
- Measure the impact of both digital and offline communications and interactions on key business activities
- Analyze online client/prospect behavior, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Assist in data aggregation and data cleaning activities to ensure completeness and accuracy of data
- Provide support for on-going content tagging and website tracking activities
- Provide data entry and review of monthly, quarterly and yearly analytics reports
- BA/BS in Marketing, Finance, Statistics or other related field; advanced degrees in related areas a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in a quantitative business environment including, but not limited to, key marketing areas of focus such web analytics, database analytics, media and/or digital content and social platforms
- Strong understanding of digital advertising, marketing and strategy as well as digital analytics including the vendors and testing methodologies and approaches
- Working knowledge of and/or interest in financial services and comfortable adhering to the practices required for a regulated industry a plus
- Deep proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Proficiency in core data analytic functions a plus: database concepts, data platforms and architecting skills; SAS or other statistical programming expertise; multivariate testing and statistical analysis expertise; primary research methodologies and frameworks
- Proficiency in Adobe Analytics or other business intelligence/reporting tools (e.g., micro-strategy, tableau, etc.) a plus
Interested and qualified candidates, pleasesend your currentresumes to Natalie firstname.lastname@example.org.