Digital Marketing Analyst
Digital Marketing Analyst- Boston, MA
An investment firm in Downtown Boston is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst for their team. This role is for 3-6 months with an opportunity of extension and/or an opportunity of becoming permanent.
Pay Rate: $30-35 per hour based on relevant work experience
- Support campaign development efforts by helping define and implement measurement strategies that align with key marketing and business objectives
- Attend recurring meetings with key stakeholders to ensure analytics requests and needs meet.
- Monitor in-field campaign progress and provide interim reporting and communications
- Produce detailed digital marketing campaign reports and dashboards
- Measure the impact of both digital and offline communications and interactions on key business activities
- Assist in data aggregation and data cleaning activities to ensure completeness and accuracy of data
- Provide support for on-going content tagging and website tracking activities
- Provide data entry and review of monthly, quarterly and yearly analytics reports
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis based on requests from marketing and distribution partners
- BA or BS in Marketing, Finance, Statistics, or another related field; advanced degrees in related areas are a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in web analytics, database analytics, media and/or digital content and social platforms
- Strong understanding of digital advertising, marketing, and strategy as well as digital analytics including the vendors and testing methodologies and approaches
- Working knowledge of and/or interest in financial services is a definite plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Adobe Analytics or other business intelligence/reporting tools (e.g., micro-strategy, tableau, etc.) a plus
Interested and qualified candidates who are available immediately, please send an updated resume in a Word document to Howie email@example.com immediate consideration.