Our client, a well-respected real estatefirm located in Boston is seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Development Accountantto join their team. This positionwill work closely with the Controller,helpingoversee all internal and external reporting, accounting and cash management activities. The ideal candidate is highly entrepreneurial and self-motivated person who thrives in a dynamic work environment and demonstrates flexible and adaptable work style that responds quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Preparationof all monthly and annual accounting activities, billing, cash management and accounts payable
- Assistwith development and constructionteams in all aspects of financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, tenant collections andreconciliations
- Responsible for the reconciliation of existing and on-going projects
- Assiststaff accountants on the day-to-day accounting,quarterly and year-end financial reporting
- Compile information for external auditors
- Assist with special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of public/industry accounting experience; real estate industry experience a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge ofYardi and MRI software or other property management related software, a plus
This role is a full time position that will pay between $80,000-95,000 plus abonus and strong benefits. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org.