We are currently seeking candidates for a Corporate Associateposition located in Boston, MA. Our client is a top law firm with an outstanding reputation.
Qualifications and Details:
- 2-5 years of experience in the practice area of business law
- Experience working with closely held businesses on general corporate matters, mergers and acquisitions, private equity and bankfinancings, and the formation, structuring, and general representation of business entities
- Securities law knowledge
- Superior academic credentials are required.
- Outstanding client service and strong, reliable long-term client relationships.
- Candidate must be committed to the practice of law at the highest standards of quality, professionalism and collegiality in an environment that allows for personal and professional growth and community involvement.
This role is a direct-hire opportunity. In addition to a competitive salary, this firm offers an excellent benefit package. Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to Natalie firstname.lastname@example.org immediate consideration.