Controller – North of Boston
We have partnered with a holding company that is in the process of launching several disruptive companies that will turn their respective industries upside down. Our client is looking to add a Controller to their growing team and bethe #1 A&F person in the company. The Controllerwillmanage a small team and ensurethe accounting for the firm’s parent companyis accurate, as well asoverseeing all accounting,finance, tax, treasury, audit, compliance, reporting etc. This is a tremendous opportunity for an experienced finance professional to expand their career in a dynamic work environment!
This is a full-time position that will pay between $150,000-$165,000 plus equity.
- Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred)
- CPA (Big 4 preferred)
- 10+ years experience with a mix of Public & Private
- Experience working with start-ups as well as established companies
- Experience working in the C-Suite
- Management experience
- Exceptional technology skills (Netsuite highly desired)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in learning more about this great opportunity, please email Chris firstname.lastname@example.org.