Clinical Trial Manager
CLINICAL TRIAL MANAGER
We have an exciting opportunity with a company working on changing the future of cancer! This Clinical Trial Manager role is an office-based position in the greater Boston area.
Our client's clinical development team and is seeking a talented and independent candidate to execute its clinical studies. The candidate will have the opportunity to help shape the future of the organization and be part of something life-changing. This full-time position will move fast for the right person. This position requires a manager that can hit the ground running with no training or development.
You must have experience in Cell Therapy, Car T Therapy, and have a passion for learning more and understanding this area of science. Immunotherapy & Oncology backgrounds are the top choices for this role.
- BS/BA/RN Degree in life science or a health-related field is preferred, with a minimum of at least 3 years of managing multi-disciplinary project teams working on phase I-IV global clinical studies
- Experience and understanding of global clinical trial operations; preference in the oncology and/or cell therapy space
- Excellent knowledge of ICH/GCP and regulatory requirements
- Familiarity with clinical data review and data management processes, including Data Monitoring Committees
- Prior experience supporting regulatory filings and inspections and audits desirable
- The ability to independently lead several projects simultaneously
- Must be able to travel up to 25%, domestically and internationally
Contact Michael Pastore at firstname.lastname@example.org directly to go over full responsibilities and expectations.