Business Analyst Salesforce
Business Analyst- Boston, MA
Our client, a reputable Boston based Investment Manager, would like to bring on a Business Analyst with extensive experience supporting SalesForce.com initiatives, including implementation, customization, and development.
Responsible for development and support of Salesforce CRM application and related 3 rd party managed applications and plugins for company sales and distribution companies. The ideal candidate will have proven
Salesforce configuration development and unit testing skills, backend data access, and updates. You will have the opportunity to further develop and support Salesforce.com with declarative and imperative programming. The position involves working on an agile team using a scrum methodology, requires solid communication skills with the ability to work with all team members, and the ability to work on a wide variety of technical and business challenges.
- Use the Salesforce platform to design and implement fixes and enhancements for sales and distribution areas.
- Work with product owner for prioritizing sprints and stories, and with developers to refine stories, plan sprints, and execute on stories in the sprint.
- Analyze environment, documents, technical and functional requirements in Confluence.
- Code, debug, create, and execute unit tests to deliver the final product.
- Document details on software change for release, test deployments, and work with release teams for production deployments.
- Provide production support for applications, and includes on-call responsibilities.
- Communicate with management, scrum team, and clients on progress and issues.
- Present updates during the scrum team's sprint review.
- Participate in CI / CD pipeline, code quality, and release process.
- Keep technical skills current and is well-versed in the evolving Salesforce platform.
- Assume additional responsibilities as requested.
- Strong technical aptitude in programming skills.
- Some programming skills in Salesforce.com development, including but not limited to, data loads, data modeling, security, validations, process automation, triggers, lightning connect, sales console, and integration services.
- Working on an undergraduate CS degree or equivalent.
- Relational database experience in MS SQL or Oracle.
- Knowledge and experience in software development methodology.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to make independent decisions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of financial services preferred.
For immediate consideration, please email resumes to Kenny at firstname.lastname@example.org