BI Business Systems Analyst
Business Systems Analyst- Boston, MA
Our client is seeking a skilled business analyst to work with the business cross-functionally, working closely with cultivation/production operations and sales and marketing to manage data-driven requirements and KPI’s. The position assists operations and management by providing valuable insights, leveraging IT reporting, and systems.
- Participate in the Sales and Operations planning and product workflow process
- Work as a part of the team to ensure smooth, accurate flow of inventory and product workflow
- Identify data needs to produce KPI’s for Management Team
- Gather qualitative and quantitative information that drive rigorous business case analysis
- Build or maintain models to develop insights that support strategic decisions
- Serve as a conduit between the finance and operations team to enforce value stream costing processes
- Identify and implement the technical functionality of the software that aligns with desired business capabilities
- Work with external implementation firm as necessary in support of end-user support and troubleshooting
- Perform monthly reconciliations relating to inventory across multiple systems
- BS or BA degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 5+ Years of experience with business analysis for manufacturing operations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite including advanced Excel skills
- Robust understanding of technology and business including ERP software, BI Tools and Data Warehousing
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy, strong critical self-review skills
- Professional demeanor and ability to work with operational staff as well as business leadership
- Team player with excellent listening and problem-solving skills
Please send resumes to Kenny at email@example.com for consideration.