Audit Reporting Analyst- New York, NY 10104 (Remote)
We are currently seeking candidates to assist the Financial Reporting Analysts at a nation-leading Investment Management firm. The Audit Reporting Analyst will assist the Financial Reporting Analysts with the input of Audits for various properties. These audits consist of year end Income Statements, Balance Sheets, Cash Flow Statements and analysis on the property’s chart of accounts.
This is an approximate 1–2-month contract position paying $20/ hour. Candidates will need a laptop and at least one additional monitor
- Commit to the approximate 1–2-month contract
- 1 ½ -2 weeks of training to learn our systems and the mapping input process
- Input 2021 audits that include year-end financial statements such as balance sheets and income statements for lower tier properties in the low-income housing tax credit industry
- Review the debt taken out on properties by reviewing audit financial statements and footnotes. Compare data to company proprietary system data
- Input audits efficiently and accurately into a proprietary system in accordance to company’s mapping and verify that financial statements tie out
- Work with Financial Reporting Analysts on any items or questions that need to be brought to attention regarding the audit input
- Bachelors Degree with concentration in Finance and or Accounting
- Knowledge (with an emphasis) of financial statements and reporting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have strong communication, professionalism, and time management skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to Allie at email@example.com for immediate consideration.