We are currently seeking candidates for an Associate Recruiter at a reputable international investment firm in Boston, MA, 02116. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in this role and/or similar role(s) in the asset management/financial services industry. This opportunityis a temporary role (est. 6 months with a possibility of extension) and will pay up to $30.00 per hour (based on relative work experience) within a 40-hour work week.
- Support campus recruiting (intern and co-op) programs
- Facilitate full cycle recruiting process
- Facilitate recruiting, interview and information sessions
- Plan and organize on-boarding process
- Manage relationships with university’s career services programs
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting coordination, campus recruitment orsourcing focused role.
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage time efficiently
- Strong computer skills with a proficiency in MS Office, with a focus on Outlook and Excel
- Experience with Workday is preferred
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates, please send an updated resume in a Word document to Howie email@example.com