Assistant Real Estate Controller
Assistant Real Estate Controller- Boston, MA
Our client, a reputable $18 Billion Investment Management firm in Cambridge, is seeking a driven and dynamic Assistant Real Estate Controller to be an integral part of their team and continued success.
Reporting to the Real Estate Controller, the Assistant Real Estate Controller will be responsible for managing a small team and handling all Accounting and Property Accounting duties related to their real estate investments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, CPA a plus
- 5+ years of experience in real estate accounting
- Tech Savvy with both Accounting Software and MS Office Suite
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of an organization
- Positive "can-do" Attitude
Interested parties, please send your resumes to Martin Metz email@example.com.