Assistant Controller (Software/Technology) – Waltham, MA
Our client, a top-performing software and technology firm within the hospitality industry is seeking an Assistant Controller to aid in responsibilities coveringmany of the financial and all of the accounting functions of the organization, including financial planning and budgeting, financial reporting, accounting policies and procedures.
- B.S./B.A. degree in Accounting or similar fields preferred
- 7+ years of related work experience
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Advanced computer and Excel skills including pivot table and advanced formula knowledge
- Experience in developing, and implementing accounting policies and procedures
Interested andqualified candidates can submittheir resume to Cristina firstname.lastname@example.org for prompt consideration.