Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist – Boston, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for anAccounts Payable Specialistposition with a highly successful manufacturing organization located in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills (verbal and written), and will have experience working with Sage X3.
This role is a 3-month contract to hire opportunity, paying $25/hour within a 40-hour work week.
- Assist in preparation, review and approval of voucher packages to ensure proper coding and business approval
- Oversee audit and processing of travel and entertainment expense reports
- Review and approve international and domestic vendors
- Run and review AP control reports and logs
- Execute and post payment runs including checks, ACH and wires
- Assist in year-end 1099 processing and audit
- Assist in Accounts Payable close in support of the monthly financial close
- Assist with policy and procedures documentation and maintenance
- BS in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 3-5 years experience preferred
- Sage X3experience is a preferred
- Excellent written and verbalcommunication skills
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and keep multiple parties up to date on progress
- Strong background working with Word and Excel REQUIRED
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to Jenny email@example.com.