Investment Operations Analyst
We are currently seeking candidates for an Investment Operations Analyst(s) at a private equity firm with a location in Downtown Boston, MA, 02111. The ideal candidate will have intern experience(s) and/or up to 1 year of experience in the financial services and/or asset management industry(s).
These role(s) are temporary role (est. 6 months) with an opportunity of becoming permanent and will pay $25.00 per hour within a 40-hour work week. Operations/Back Office support of day-to-day mutual fund investment and trading activity.
- Monitor cash flows, daily expenses, collateral holdings, and income receivables for client portfolios
- Settle trades and foreign exchanges
- Process securities and cash transactions
- Asset position reconciliation
- Daily and monthly client reporting
- Research and report variances and incorrect holdings
- Monitor futures and options within client portfolios, ensuring swaps reported correctly
- Use Bloomberg to research portfolio discrepancies
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Finance)
- Internship(s) or similar work experience
- Team player with a strong focus on getting the job done within established strict timeframes
- Knowledge of MS Office applications and spreadsheet proficiency
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please forward updated resume in a Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key words: entry level, bachelor’s degree, finance, investment operations analyst, investment accounting analyst, portfolio accounting analyst, portfolio operations analyst