NetSuite Administrator and Analyst
Our client a leading software company in Massachusetts would like to add a NetSuite Administrator and Analyst to help with ongoing projects as a liaison between the business and IT. This is a 100% remote opportunity but our client would prefer candidates local to New England.
This individual will have ultimate responsibility to ensure the teams are utilizing NetSuite to its fullest potential, recommending improvements to configuration, changes to processes, and being the individual responsible for translating business requirements into action. Additionally, this individual will take on administrative ownership of various connectors and integrations with other software (e.g., ADP, Salesforce, Planful, and SAP Concur.
- Maintain/improve internal system controls for NetSuite and other systems/connectors/integrations
- Work with business users to translate their requirements into technical designs and either bring those designs to operating effectiveness or work with external consultants to bring those projects to operating effectiveness
- Develop, test, release and support any organization initiatives from a systems perspective
- Provide user support for NetSuite and associated systems, including drafting system. documentation, developing materials for, and conducting sessions focused on, end-user training
- Perform regular data audits, check error logs and resolve issues identified
- Participate in/lead meetings with senior and executive management to explain project status, improvement opportunities and required activities
Who You Are:
- Minimum of three to five (3-5) years working with NetSuite, including experience customizing
- NetSuite to fit end user requirements
- Total combined minimum of 5 years working with financial systems
For immediate consideration please mail resume to Kenny at Kwilliams@daleyaa.com