Event Planning & Marketing Consultant – Boston, MA or Remote
We are currently seeking candidates for an Event Planning & Marketing Consultant opportunity with a highly successful financial services and bank holding company headquartered in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate will be a Marketing professional with 6+ years of Event Marketing experience. Financial Event Planning experience is preferred but not required.
This is a 12+ month contract position that will pay $55-$65 per hour within a 40-hour work week.
- Organize SPY focused events and conferences
- Managing the day-to-day development/curation of SPY conferences and proprietary programs, including meetings with team members and third-party conferences organizers
- Collaborating with design, channel marketing, sales and compliance on a daily basis to support the program management of each event
- 6+ years of Financial Event Planning or Event Marketing experience
- Financial industry event planning
- CVENT experience
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Fluency with PowerPoint, word & excel
- Strong organizational skills, experience interfacing and negotiating with all levels, takes ownership & initiative
If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply or e-mail your resume to email@example.com