Hedge Fund Financial Reporting Consultant
We are currently seeking candidates for a Hedge Fund Financial Reporting Consultant. The position is with an industry leading Investment Management firm located in New York, NY, 10104. The Financial Reporting Specialist will be responsible for preparing and reviewing Financial Statements.
This is a 3-month temporary role and pays up to $70.00 per hour (based on relevant work experience) within a 40-hour work week.
The Consultant will report to the manager of the Audit and Financial Reporting team. This will require working closely with external service providers including Fund Administrators and Auditors.
- Perform annual audit and financial reporting activities for a book of hedge funds
- Detail review of balance sheet, income statement, statement of changes, consolidated SOI, financial highlights and review of footnotes (including disclosure of ASC 820, ASC 815, ASU 2011-4, and other required disclosures)
- 3+ years’ hedge fund/mutual fund reporting experience
- Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced degree (MBA, MSF, or MST) or certification (CPA or CFA) helpful, but not necessary
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please email an updated resume in a Word document to: email@example.com
Hedge fund, financial reporting, ASC 820, ASC 815, ASU 2011-4