Fund Controller- Hedge Fund- New York, NY
We are seeking candidates for a Fund Controller position with an industry leading investment firm located in New York, NY 10104. This position will report to the manager on the Audit and Financial Reporting team. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience of hedge fund financial reporting experience. Qualified candidates are 100% REMOTE will be considered for this opportunity.
This is a 3-month contract assignment that will pay $70 per hour within a 40-hour workweek.
- Oversee the financial reporting, administration and accounting operations of 100+ hedge funds
- Maintain relationships with the custodian, external auditors and legal team
- Monthly/Quarterly financial preparation and review
- Perform annual audit and financial reporting activities
- Calculation of management fees, preferred returns and waterfalls
- Review fund agreements, PPMs, and other materials
- Manage and monitor the timing and quality of client deliverables
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- CPA or Public Accounting experience (preferred)
- 10+ years of hedge fund financial reporting experience
- Ability to review and prepare hedge fund financial statements
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume to Olivia to email@example.com.