Interim Controller – Law Firm – Boston, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for an Interim Controller position located in Boston, MA 02111. The role is with a top tier Law Firm and the position reports directly to the CFO. The ideal candidate will have the 8-10+ years of corporate finance and accounting experience within the professional services industry. All candidates considered must be “hands-on” and have relevant audit and financial reporting experience.
This role is a 3+ month contract position that will pay up to $100 per hour within a 40-hour workweek.
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting for 2023
- Perform general ledger financial reporting including preparing financial statements and related monthly financial reports
- Manage the monthly financial closing process including review of all accounting reconciliations
- Perform consolidation of all legal entities and preparing consolidated balance sheet, income statements and statement of cash flows
- Manage Company’s AP/AR process and vendor management reporting
- Distribute revenue to appropriate accounts and balance totals to bank Prepares revenue entries.
- Manage the Annual Audit and preparation of the company’s annual financial statements
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- Previous Legal or Professional Services experience
- CPA designation (preferred)
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- 8+ years of public and private accounting experience
- Willingness to roll up sleeves
- Exceptional financial software system skills
- Strong PC skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
If you are interested in learning more about the position, please e-mail your resume to Brian at email@example.com