Fund Controller – Hedge Fund
We are currently seeking candidates for a Fund Controller opportunity with an elite investment management firm located in New York, NY 10104. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of hedge fund financial reporting experience. Qualified **REMOTE** candidates will be considered for the opportunity.
This role is a 3-month contract assignment that will pay $65/hour within a 40-hour work week.
- Oversee the financial reporting, administration and accounting operations of 100+ hedge funds
- Maintain relationships with the custodian, external auditors and legal team
- Monthly/Quarterly financial preparation and review
- Perform annual audit and financial reporting activities
- Calculation of management fees, preferred returns and waterfalls
- Review fund agreements, PPMs, and other materials
- Manage and monitor the timing and quality of client deliverables
- B.S./B.A. in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- CPA or public accounting experience (preferred)
- 10+ years of hedge fund financial reporting experience
- Ability to review and prepare hedge fund financial statements
- Excellent communications skills
- Advanced Excel skills
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org.