Human Resources Business Professional
We are currently seeking candidates for a Human Resources Business Professional at a very reputable international investment firm in Boston, MA, 02111. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of relevant human resources experience.
This is a temporary role (est. 6 months with a possibility of extension) and will pay up to $40.00 per hour (based on relative work experience) within a 40-hour work week.
On site 1-2 days per week.
- This position collaborates with the HR Centers of Knowledge to coordinate all facets of HR which includes requisition processes, compensation recommendations, changes to job titles and grades, year-end compensation reporting, talent reviews, etc. H/She also provides heavy support with reporting and analysis as required.
- Point of contact for Supervisors and Managers in LOB for questions and issue resolution. Participate in committees representing HR (Talent, Recruiting, etc.) and meetings (division and department) to offer HR insight and perspective.
- Support Talent Management Agenda and programs including but not limited to : Talent Reviews & Succession Planning materials, maintenance, reporting, and analysis.
- Work with managers to review job descriptions and complete job evaluations in partnership with Compensation Specialist.
- Support Performance Management programs and annual compensation cycle, to ensure decisions are consistent with talent strategies.
- Consult with Compensation Specialists on salary recommendations as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 3 years of relevant Human Resources experience
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Experience working with HR Systems, Workday REQUIRED
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please send an updated resume in a Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key terms: human resources, human resources generalist, Workday, talent acquisition, compensation