Legal Training Coordinator
- Create training schedules for all company departments, track and create reports on outcomes of all trainings and maintain training records for the company.
- Conducts various forms of onboarding, orientation, and skills training at the direction of the User Experience and Training Manger.
- Updates and develops job aids and training materials.
- Coordinates or performs administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs.
- Assists in analyzing and assessing training and development needs for individuals and groups.
- Market company training opportunities to employees and provide information on benefits to encourage participation.
- Inform employees on scheduled training and track their progress via the LMS and at the direction of the User Experience and Training Manger.
- Associates degree in HR, education or related field
- Experience training legal professionals
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in a law firm environment or equivalent experience as an Executive Assistant/Admin.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Significant work experience as an administrative assistant, trainer, training facilitator, or organizing multiple training events, preferably in a corporate environment.
- Working knowledge of instructional design theory as well as proof of successful implementation.
- Knowledge of learning management systems (LMS)
- Knowledgeable of both traditional and modern job training methods and techniques.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and related program software.
- Exceptional organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize work.
- Ability to determine training objectives
If interested and qualified, please email Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org.