Senior Staff Accountant
We are currently seeking candidates for Senior Staff Accountant at an international services co. with a location in Downtown Boston, MA, 02111.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience in general accounting and month-end close. This is a 6+ month temporary role (with an opportunity of becoming permanent). Recent experience with NetSuite is highly preferred though not required.
Hourly Pay Rate: Up to $40.00 per hour based on relative work experience
- General ledger reconciliation, journal entries and adjustments
- Strong reconciliations skills – reconcile accounts and statements
- Perform the processing of accrual expenses, depreciation expenses, amortization expenses and recording of adjusting and reclassification journal entries
- Full cycle of Fixed Assets accounting (Property, Plant and Equipment)
- Produce fixed asset schedules and ad hock reporting
- Reconcile the balance in the fixed assets sub-ledger to the general ledger
- Assist with the month end close and assist the Accounting Manager with some accounting projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent preferred
- 3+years accounting and month end close experience
- Recent experience with NetSuite is highly preferred though not required
- Strong Excel experience is necessary
- Ability to manage multiple items at once and work through a changing priority list.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are necessary
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please email updated resume in a Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff accountant, reconciliation, month end, journal entries, accounts receivable, accounts payable, NetSuite, fixed asset, depreciation