Mutual Fund Reporting Analyst
We are currently seeking candidates for a Mutual Fund Reporting Analyst at an investment firm based in Downtown Boston, MA, 02111. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in mutual fund accounting or related industry experience including 1+ years of financial reporting experience.
This is a temporary role (est. 6 months) and will pay up to $45.00 per hour (based on relative work experience) within a 40-hour work week.
The position provides support to senior team members and managers in connection with fund expenses and general fund financial information.
- Prepares drafts of annual, semi-annual and quarterly financial statements and Forms (N-SAR, N-Q24F-2, and N-CSR) for registered investment companies
- Prepare fund expense proformas
- Review fund expenses and accruals; coordinate accrual adjustments with the client and financial reporting team
- Prepare fund expense invoices for authorization and review
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics)
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in mutual fund accounting or related industry experience including 1+ years of financial reporting experience
- Strong Excel (VLOOKUP & pivot tables) skills
- Team player with a strong focus on getting the job done within established strict timeframes
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please forward updated resume in a Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mutual fund reporting, N-SAR, N-CSR, 40 Act, N-Q24F-2