Investment Operations Analyst – Chicago, IL
We are currently seeking candidates for an Investment Operations Analyst position located in Chicago, IL. This Investment Operations Analyst opportunity is with an industry leading Investment Management firm. Qualified candidates that are located 100% REMOTE will be considered.
This is a contract-to-hire opportunity, paying $20/hour within a 40-hour work week.
- Analyze monthly fixed income portfolio asset reports for client accounts
- Submit daily/monthly asset and cash reconciliations for custodian banks
- Monitor cash flows, daily expenses, collateral holdings and income receivables for client portfolios
- Research and report variances and incorrect holdings within accounts and maintained correspondence with banks on any account issues, monitoring futures and options within client portfolios, ensuring swaps reported correctly
- Use Bloomberg to research portfolio discrepancies between the organization and the Bank
- B.S. in Finance or Economics
- GPA above 3.0
- 0-1 years experience (internships included)
- Strong Excel Skills (v-lookups & pivot-tables)
- Ability to work well in a team
- Demonstrated interest in Investment Operations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and eager to learn
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org.