Compliance Analyst – Private Equity (Boston, MA)
We are currently seeking candidates for a Compliance Analyst opportunity with a highly successful Private Equity firm located in Boston, MA. The Compliance Analyst will focus on providing support to investment teams, ensuring investment transactions and holdings are compliant with client guidelines and regulatory requirements. The ideal candidate will have 2-3+ years of relevant experience in financial services.
This is a 12+ month contract opportunity, paying between $27-$35/hour (depending on experience).
- Proactively support the investment teams, ensuring investment transactions and holdings are compliant with client guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Review Investment Management Agreements, evaluate client guidelines, and maintain the guideline monitoring system (Sentinel)
- Collaborate with investors and provide pre-trade support
- Resolve post-trade incident exceptions generated from Sentinel
- Maintain active and open communication with Compliance, Global Relationships, Product Management, and Portfolio Management
- Develop and utilize solid understanding of investment strategies relative to client guidelines and regulatory requirements
- BS/BA degree in a relevant field
- 2-3+ years of relevant experience working in an Investment Management firm
- Solid compliance experience in financial services a huge plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Sentinel preferred
- Ability to collaborate with various teams, especially so with deal-side members of the firm
- Strong Excel skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, and collaborative
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to Jenny at email@example.com.