Trade Operations Analyst- Investment Management– New York, NY
We are seeking candidates for a Trade Operations Analyst position. This role is with an industry leading investment management firm located in Boston, MA 02110. This position is responsible for supporting the domestic and international Bank Loan investment processes. Qualified candidates that are 100% REMOTE in EST will be considered.
This is a 10+ month position that will pay $20 per hour within a 40-hour workweek.
- Perform cash settlements
- Contact custodian banks or brokers daily for incorrect or missing settlements
- Allocates trades and verify, process and communicate bank loan pay downs
- Supervise internal systems to ensure that block trades and allocations match accurately
- Utilize internal systems to verify loan documents are accurately sent to custodian banks, brokers and loan agencies
- Ensure loan trades are correctly posted to GPS daily
- Manage relationships with operations, Legal, Trading and other internal business partners
- Creation and maintenance of trade reporting for aged loans status’ and trading volumes
- BS in Accounting, Finance, Operations or Management
- Knowledge of Bank Loan Securities with an understanding of Bank Loan Life Cycles
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, and Lotus Notes
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Markit Clear Par, Loan Platform, Wall Street Office
- CRD knowledge preferred
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please email your resume to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org.