We are currently seeking candidates for a Revenue Analyst at a telecommunications co. with a location in Burlington, MA, 01803. The ideal candidate will have up to 1 year of general accounting experience including internship(s). The department is responsible for budget setup, billing and reconciliation of revenue projects.
This is a temporary role (6 months) with an opportunity of becoming permanent.
The hourly rate is $22.00 to $24.00 based on relevant work experience within a 40-hour workweek.
- Create timely and accurate accounts receivable transaction
- Ensure the timely and accurate receipt and processing of customer purchase orders
- Application and posting of payments
- Reconcile and allocate incoming payments
- Research invoice and payment discrepancies
- Follow up with clients for payment for services rendered
- Ensure that all monthly billings are accurate and completed on time
- Generate and analyze reports for invoicing, project set ups, and purchase orders
- Bachelor’s Degree in either accounting or finance
- 1+ year(s) of similar experience (recent intern experience suffices)
- Recent “hands on” related accounting/finance experience with large accounting system is highly preferred
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key words: Excel, finance, accountant, account receivable, billing, Oracle, collections, analyst, cash applications, cash posting, entry level, intern, budget, purchase order