Sr. IT/Internal Audit Consultant
We are currently seeking candidates for a Sr. IT/Internal Audit Consultant at an investment firm in New York (Midtown), NY, 10104. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience in an audit or assurance function performing process mapping, documenting controls, executing controls’ design and operational effectiveness testing and identifying issues for remediation.
This is a temporary role (6+ months) and will pay up to $90.00 per hour (based on relative work experience) within a 40-hour work week.
- Host meetings with key stakeholders, take notes, develop process maps or other documentation, document controls, develop tests, request documentation, test control samples, document testing, identify issues, negotiate findings with issue owners, escalate any concerns, complete all Process and Control Review required materials.
- Deep knowledge of technology and IT security risks and controls, including experience working with industry risk, control, and security frameworks, such as SOC2, COSO, COBIT, ITIL, ISO2700, NIST, etc. strongly preferred
- Technical knowledge of system development lifecycle, architecture/design, operating systems, and the cloud environment
- Significant experience in risk and/or audit functions within the financial services industry
- Knowledge of identity and access management controls
- 7+ years of experience in an audit or assurance function
- Bachelor’s degree
- Recent GRC tool experience such as Archer is highly preferred
- Ability to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Experience in performing multiple projects and working with varying team members
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please email an updated resume in a Word document to email@example.com
Key terms: CPA, CIA, internal auditor, IT internal auditor