Sr. IT Audit Consultant – Asset Management – Boston, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for a Sr. Internal Audit Consultant opportunity with a highly successful Investment Management firm located in Boston, MA. The Sr. Internal Audit Consultant will be supporting the Fintech Business Units. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in an audit or assurance function, as well as deep knowledge of technology and IT security risks and controls. Experience with Archer or other GRC tool experience is highly preferred. Qualified candidates that are located **100% remote** will be considered, however, the candidates must be living on the East Coast (EST). .
This is a 6+ month contract opportunity, paying $100/hour within a 40-hour work week.
- Execution of Process and Control Review Program
- Host meetings with key stakeholders, take notes, develop process maps or other documentation, document controls, develop tests, request documentation, test control samples, document testing, and identify issues
- Complete all Process and Control Review required materials
- Execute project and program deliverables on behalf of the Business Risk (BRM) team
- Integrate corporate acquisition and transition of key risk data into the new GRC tool (Archer X)
- Bachelor’s Degree & CISA or CIA certification preferred
- 10-15+ years of IT Audit experience
- Deep knowledge of technology and IT security risks and controls
- Relevant experience with SOC2, COSO, COBIT, ITIL, ISO2700, NIST, etc. strongly preferred
- Technical knowledge of system development lifecycle, architecture/design, operating systems, and the cloud environment
- Knowledge of identity and access management controls
- Comfortable working with Microsoft products
- Archer or other GRC tool experience (preferred)
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to Allie at email@example.com.