A world leader in intelligent video-based surveillance and loss prevention services for the hospitality, convenience store and retail industries, located in Framingham Ma, is seeking a talented individual to join the firm as a Staff Accountant. This role will provide you with the hands-on experience and exposure to all aspects of the accounting, finance and auditing functions and will be responsible for participating in the daily accounting and finance functions of the department. This role will provide an excellent opportunity for professional and financial growth. If you are interested, please keep reading!
- Account analysis, reconciliations and preparing journal entries
- Participating in key areas of the monthly financial close and financial reporting process
- Assisting with year-end audit
- Participating in projects, and ad-hoc assignments
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1+ year of professional experience, strong preference for Public Accounting or Tech/SaaS
- MS Office, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- CPA or MS (preferred)
- 1-2 days onsite
This is a full-time position that will pay up to a $70k base salary depending on experience and a comprehensive benefits plan. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email Caelan at email@example.com