Internal Auditor – 100% REMOTE
A premier asset management firm, with over $1.8 trillion in AUM, is seeking a talented and bright individual to join the firm as an Internal Auditor. This position will report to the Head of Internal Audit. This position will offer significant room for professional and financial growth. If you are interested, please keep reading!
- Plan and execute audit projects in accordance with the department and IIA standards
- Manage projects within time budgets and target dates, reporting any timing problems or budget over-runs to engagement lead or managers
- Assist in the preparation of audit reports making practical and value-added recommendations to improve risk management practices and the efficiency and effectiveness of operation
- Assist in the development of internal audit scope and audit programs
- Present or assist in the presentation of findings and recommendations to business unit management
- Utilize technology to improve effectiveness and efficiency of audit process
- Bachelor’s degree or better in Accounting or related field
- 1 – 2 years prior internal or external audit experience, preferred; 2 – 3 years of experience in accounting, finance, or financial services in general may be acceptable
- Knowledge of investment management, mutual funds, securities, and, or the complete trade cycle is a plus
- Working towards, intention to obtain, or completed designation in auditing (CIA) or accounting (CMA, CGA) desirable
- Good planning, analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is a full-time position that will pay up to $85k-$95K base salary + bonus, and a great benefits package. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email Caelan at email@example.com