Investment Operations Analyst
Location: Kansas City, MO
The Investment Operations Analyst will support the finance and operations team in a data quality initiative. This role will support asset classes across the credit spectrum including syndicated bank debt and private direct lending.
- Processes and posts information for physical processing of securities, re-registering securities, and
- Performs balancing and reconciliations
- Process ACH files and balance the processing windows
- Utilize core application to process the ACH files. Review reports and pull figures from reports to plug into spreadsheets to balance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong Excel skills
- 0-1+ years of finance experience (preferred)
- Attention to detail
If interested in the opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.