Tax Senior/Tax Manager
A 300 Person Regional CPA Firm headquartered in Portland, Maine with offices in Manchester, NH, Portsmouth, NH, Woburn and Boston, is seeking a talented Tax Senior/Tax Manager to join their firm. This position will be responsible for managing High Net Worth individuals and families and can be 100% REMOTE. This position will provide significant opportunity for professional and financial growth. If you are interested, please keep reading!
- Handles high net worth family groups and numerous and complex individual income tax returns
- Produce many of the firm’s most complicated trust returns, gift tax returns, and essentially all estate tax returns prepared by the firm
- Serves other tax areas by performing a final, additional QC review of all of the firm’s gift or estate tax returns, including those that were prepared and reviewed within other areas. This group’s busiest times of year tend to be close to the April and October deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Significant tax or planning experience
- CPA is a strong plus
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Experience with federal, state personal and trust income tax
- Strong understanding of automated tax processing systems and laws within the field
- Proven record in high net-worth tax planning
- Solid analytical skill
This is a full-time position that will pay a competitive salary depending on experience, plus a bonus, and a comprehensive benefits plan. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email Caelan at firstname.lastname@example.org