ESG Compliance Analyst – Boston, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for an ESG Compliance Analyst to join a top-tier Investment Management firm located in Boston, MA. The ESG Compliance Analyst will work directly with the ESG Compliance Program Manager in the Corporate Compliance team to perform project management and administrative tasks for the company’s ESG Compliance Program. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of securities markets and financial transactions as well as strong organization, communication, and prioritization skills.
This is a 5-week contract opportunity, paying $25-$30/hour (depending on experience).
- Support procedures of the ESG Compliance Program using knowledge of securities markets and project management skills
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding for the business needs and objectives of the program and related internal clients globally based on project
- Provide project management, prioritization, and direction to team members to accomplish defined ESG project deliverables
- Actively communicate with project team members, sponsors, and stakeholders regarding ESG initiatives
- Plan and prepare periodic daily, monthly and quarterly project tasks
- Collaborate effectively with all levels of management and peers throughout the organization
- Organize and input data from various sources into internal systems used by the ESG program
- Assist in special projects
- BS/BA degree in a relevant field
- Prior project management experience
- Working knowledge of securities markets and financial transactions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational, customer-service and problem-solving skills
- Must be thorough, detail-oriented, persistent, and proactive
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company’s management.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and able to develop proficiency in the company’s systems as required to perform the duties of this position
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to Allie at firstname.lastname@example.org.