Production Manager – Medical Device
Our Global Medical Device Manufacturing client has products in such high demand that they are looking to bring on a Production Manager on a contract basis. This role could go contract to hire and is located in Pittsburgh, PA.
Responsible for leading all aspects of the daily manufacturing operations of assigned department. The individual will ensure that manufacturing and related fixturing /equipment is supported to achieve production schedules. When and where this is not accomplished the lead technician is responsible for leading the corrective action to resolve the problem. Conduct test protocols of product and/or components as appropriate to determine compliance to design requirements. Document results in test reports as required by guidelines and company standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Manage workflow and manufacturing line balance
- Take the lead role in identifying, preventing and reducing machine downtime
- Recommend and implement improvements to ensure a safe workplace
- Review safety issues regarding all equipment and fixturing
- Take a lead role in investigating potential areas for quality and efficiency improvements
- Problem solver
- BS in Engineer or Associates Technical degree
- 5 -7 years of manufacturing plant floor supervisory experience
- Medical device or regulated manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong communication skills and ability to work across departments
- This position will require the candidate to be onsite. This is not a hybrid or remote
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org