We are currently seeking candidates for a Financial Analyst at an investment firm based in Downtown Boston, MA, 02111. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2+ years of experience in FP&A or Corporate Finance in the financial services and/or asset management industry(s).
This is a temporary role (est. 1 year) and will pay up to $40.00 per hour (based on relative work experience) within a 40-hour work week.
- Quarterly reporting of the financials and standardizing end to end processes of accruals and vendor payments
- Tracking budget and spend, process invoices
- Utilize MarkTrak database to manage the various teams’ commitments, spend, and funding allocations
Lead the review of accounts payable to confirm invoice payment and splits
- Lead the monthly accrual process, which is based on commitments in MarkTrak
- Provide high level reporting
- 2+ years of experience in FP&A or Corporate Finance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel
- Self-motivated, ability to manage own time
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please forward updated resume in a Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key words: financial analyst, Accountant, Financial Accountant, month-end, reconciliation, MarkTrak