Human Resources Analyst
We are seeking candidates for a Human Resources Analyst to join the Talent Acquisition and Human Resources Team at a prestigious private equity firm in Copley Square, Boston, MA, 02116.
The ideal candidate will have up to 1+ years of data entry, administrative support or human resources experience. This is a 4 to 5-month temporary role with an opportunity of becoming permanent and will be on-site 3 days per week.
Hourly Pay Rate: $25-30 per hour (based on relevant work experience) based on a 40-hour work week.
- Provide support to the Talent Acquisition team scheduling interviews for potential internal hires
- Run background screenings on new hires
- Manage candidate communication throughout hiring process
- Assist with onboarding schedule and orientation
- Provide updates to the talent acquisition team
- Conduct data analysis
- Manage data within HR Systems Point
- Assist with general projects
- Bachelor’s Degree – GPA above 3.0
- Data entry internship experience
- Previous HR or administrative experience (preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills, this role will interact with Sr. members of various department(s)
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong attention to detail
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please email an updated resume in a Word document to: email@example.com
Key terms: entry level, data entry, human resources, administrative assistant, internship