Senior Fund Accountant- Investment Management- Boston, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for a Senior Fund Accountant position located in Boston, MA 02111 with an industry leading financial services company. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of Fund Accounting/Operations experience with securities lending knowledge.
This is a 6+ month contract position, onsite 1 day/week, and will pay $35 per hour within a 40-hour workweek.
- Responsible for oversight of custody and fund accounting operations, including, but not limited to: monitoring and distributing closed fund cash balances, nav error remediation, and securities lending oversight
- Maintenance of procedures and assistance on management of audit engagements
- Daily oversight of fund custodian and fund accounting department
- Detailed NAV analysis, large volume of data management, fund accounting and custody of global equity and fixed income funds
- Understanding of complex fund accounting and custody events including daily pricing, overdrafts, and mergers/conversions
- BS degree in Business, Accounting, or related field
- 3+ yrs of Fund Accounting/Operations experience
- Highly proficient Excel skills
- Securities lending knowledge
- Strong fund accounting and custody background
- Extensive MCH experience
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please e-mail your resume to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org