Audit Preparer/Sr. Staff Accountant
We are currently seeking candidates for a Sr. Staff Accountant/Audit Preparer at an innovative technology and software company in Downtown Boston, MA, 02111 to assist and prepare for the year-end audit. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of year-end audit and accounting experience.
This is a temporary role (est. 5+ months) and will pay up to $60.00 per hour (based on relative work experience) within a 40-hour work week.
- Assist with year-end audit preparation
- Balance sheet reconciliations and income statement analysis
- Review and analyze documentation
- Reconcile Accounts Payable and Accounts Payable
- Reconcile Bank Statements
- Perform Journal Entries and Adjustments
- Reconcile General Ledger Accounts
- Assist in month-end close responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- CPA or MBA preferred though not required
- 5+ years of year end audit and accounting experience
- Proven track record of P&L and Balance sheet breakdown in preparation of audit.
- High proficiency with Excel
- Ability to manage multiple items at once
- Strong system skills and reconciliation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please email an updated resume in a Word document to: email@example.com
Key Terms: Staff Accountant, audit-prep, journal entries, Excel, month end, year-end, general ledger, auditor