Accounting Manager – Manufacturing – Fall River, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for an Accounting Manager position located in the Fall River, MA area. The position is with an industry leading consumer goods brand. The Accounting Manager will be responsible for cost accounting, financial reporting, and FP&A. The Accounting Manager must have 5+ years manufacturing accounting experience and strong Excel. The company offers flexibility with a REMOTE hybrid schedule.
This is a full-time permanent position that will pay 120K on a base salary plus bonus.
- Assist with financial audits, month-end closing, and other ad-hoc requests
- Keep log of freight charges and duty rates
- Analyze and explain monthly budget variance
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and standard costs
- Process Accounts Payable
- Establishes all inventory control procedures.
- Provide reporting of plant metrics and KPI’s
- Ensure product costings are accurate
- Reconcile and reduce inventory variance accounts
- Calculate/analyze labor overhead costs
- Review of freight costs in relation to standard cost calculations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (or related field)
- Advanced understanding of US GAAP
- 5+ years of cost accounting experience
- Interest in financial modeling & data analytics
- Strong systems skills (Great Plains preferred)
- Strong Excel skills
If you are interested in learning more about the role please email Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org.