Head of Accounting
A fast-growing, privately held consumer goods company, based in New York City, is looking to hire a new Head of Accounting. This role will primarily be responsible for partnering with the CFO to drive financial policies, procedures, reporting and accountability for the organization. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in a high growth setting with room for professional and financial growth, please read further.
- Responsible for all accounting and financial reporting, accounting systems, and practices which impact and control the organization’s financial operations and management processes
- Partner with the CFO and FP&A in all aspects of financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, working capital management, etc.
- Provide oversight and quality control for the audit process including supervising the relationship with the outside accounting firm
- Work with CFO to oversee all areas of risk management for the Company
- Technology, oversee all software required to run the finance and accounting operation.
- Complete special projects as assigned by the CEO, CFO and Board of Directors
- 10+ years of accounting experience, of which at least 3 years as a Controller or equivalent required
- BA or BS degree in accounting and/or significant accounting education
- Industry experience in consumer products and manufacturing strongly preferred
- Experience with ERP systems including NetSuite
- CPA certification preferred
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email Chuck Abba at firstname.lastname@example.org.