Position: Recruiting Coordinator
Duration: 12 months (possible to convert)
Pay Rate: $25 – $30 per hour
The Recruitment Coordinator (RC) plays a critical role within the Talent Acquisition team of the client, and is the nexus of all recruitment activity across the organization.
This position is responsible for coordinating the logistics and execution of all recruitment activities at the firm. The RC is the front-line contact for all activity related to recruiting, and will work closely with a team of recruiters, hiring managers, the business line, external vendors, and candidates. The RC plays a key role in the talent acquisition team’s mission to attract top tier talent.
- Provide recruitment support for a team of recruiters including scheduling, coordinating, and facilitating in-person, phone, and video conference interviews
- Create, collect and compile feedback and manage briefing documents
- Maintaining accurate and diligent candidate and search materials in Workday
- Post jobs on internal and external job boards
- Arrange domestic and international travel for candidates
- Collaborate with recruiters on offer proposals and approvals, as well as generating offer letters and offer documents for all new hires
If interested, please email Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org.